True confessions: I can't get enough damn pasta. I could seriously eat it EVERY DAY. I found this recipe on Bon Appetit for lobster pasta but I couldn't find any pre cooked lobster so I subbed it for shrimp. I also didn't feel like spending the money on fresh lobster. I also made a salad I remembered my friend Shie made. It's a simple tomato and cucumber salad with lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can find the recipes below.
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
12 oz Spaghetti
3 tbs olive oil
1 lb Shrimp
1 Shallot
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 lb Cherry Tomatoes halved
1 Lemon (zest and juice)
Cook spaghetti in pot according to package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water.
Heat a large skillet on medium high heat and add in a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook shrimp for just couple minutes on each side. Set shrimp aside. In the same pan, add rest of oil and butter, shallot, and garlic and cook for about two minutes. Add in tomatoes and cook until soft and juicy, about 6 minutes. Finish the pasta in the skillet with about a half of a cup of the reserved pasta water and the shrimp. Finish with the lemon zest and juice, and basil for garnish.
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
12 oz Spaghetti
3 tbs olive oil
1 lb Shrimp
1 Shallot
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 lb Cherry Tomatoes halved
1 Lemon (zest and juice)
Cook spaghetti in pot according to package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water.
Heat a large skillet on medium high heat and add in a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook shrimp for just couple minutes on each side. Set shrimp aside. In the same pan, add rest of oil and butter, shallot, and garlic and cook for about two minutes. Add in tomatoes and cook until soft and juicy, about 6 minutes. Finish the pasta in the skillet with about a half of a cup of the reserved pasta water and the shrimp. Finish with the lemon zest and juice, and basil for garnish.
Comments
Post a Comment